Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA)
|Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) is the process through which more than 1.5 lakhs Engineering Aspirants get themselves enrolled into Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions through Single Window Counselling.|
|Last date for New User Online Registration/Payment : 31.05.2017|
|Last date for Download and Submission of filled-in application: 03.06.2017|
Guidelines for Registration and Filling of Online Application
- Read the INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATEScarefully before filling the application form.
- Use a valid and functional(separate) e-mail ID / Mobile number for Registration of each candidate.
- Mode of payment is only through Payment Gateway(Internet Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card).
- In addition, to the REGISTRATION FEE of Rs.500/- or Rs.250/-(for ST/SC/SCA Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) the applicant has to pay applicable Bank charges(Payment Gateway).
- After filling in all the essential details required in the Online application; you can either select, ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ or ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW’. The ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option allows you to modify the entered data. Once you select the ‘PRINT’ option, you cannot modify the entered details.
- Review the details entered in the Application before pressing ‘PRINT’ button and make corrections if required.
- Your Application number will be generated and the number will be printed in the application. Note down the application number for future reference.
- Download the filled-in application generated in the online system and keep it for your future correspondences.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application
The Process of Registration and filling of online application comprises of 7 steps.
- Step 1: REGISTER – If you are a New User, Create Login ID and Password with OTP Verification. If you are an Existing User login with Username and Password.
- Step 2: PERSONAL INFORMATION – Provide your Personal Details.
- Step 3: PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE – Pay only through online mode.
- Step 4: ACADEMIC DETAILS – Provide your Academic Details.
- Step 5: FINAL REVIEW AND GENERATE PDF – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Step 6: PRINT and submit the application – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Step 7: Send the application either in person or through post along with required enclosures.
Note to Applicants
Self-attested Photocopy of the Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting to your filled in application should be sent along with the hardcopy of your Application Form.
If data provided in the online application is not supported by relevant Certificates/ Documents your application shall be summarily rejected.
No Certificates/ Documents are required to be uploaded along with the online application.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- You must have PDF reader in your system.
- In case you have any difficulty in filling in the Online Application, Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 044-22359910 / 22359911 (with 10 lines)
- Last date for New User Registration for Online Application – 31/05/2017
- Last Date for submission of filled in online application, downloaded copy of application with all required enclosures to reach “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai 600 025” in person or by post on or before 03/06/2017
- This site is best viewed in Google Chrome version 8, Firefox version 53.0, IE version 11 and above.
Website : https://www.tnea.ac.in/